A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• Session cookies, to ensure that users who write on the contact form are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on Like or Share buttons.
• Google Web Fonts: For a uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, the browser loads the required web fonts into the browser’s cache to display text and fonts correctly.
To do this, your browser must establish a direct connection to Google’s servers. Google is aware that our website was accessed using your IP address. The use of Google web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer uses a standard font.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site to exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, MECANITZATS RODATER stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to this effect. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.